Monday, November 8, 2010

All the calendars

Revisions
I looked a the comments everyone left me after i posted up the calendars and made a few changes.  I added the  year and made sure everything was centered right cause i found a few that were a little off.  Also when i posted my calendars before i missed some of the days in a couple months and made sure to get them.  


I put the year on both sides because i did not like having it on one side and the month on the other.  I did not like the way it looked, I thought it looked off center and putting it on both sides i thought it looked better on both sides.









These are the first ones i made and it is with the traditional style boxes but not with the picture above the boxes.
This was the second idea and i separated the boxes making each day individual.
This was the third idea i had making the week grouped together so if something lasts the whole week it can be written down instead of in each days box.

4 comments:

  1. I really like what you have done. in my opinion i would choose the calenders in which you can write more down if you need to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I like how you made the pictures go along with what happens during the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the idea of putting a lightened photo behind the month instead of making it a full page above the month like in some calendars. I don't think you need to separate each day with the boxes, but it doesn't look bad. One thing i noticed, on the April one, some of the month is cut off, which you probably realized but actually, if you made the day boxes a little smaller you could leave some space to one side to make room for notes, long term events, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the idea of having more room to write events down however with the days grouped into weeks you cant really tell if like the 1st of october is a monday or wednesday, that sorta thing. Aside from that they are all very good.

    ReplyDelete